Go Back  Modern Hemi Forums > Welcome to Modern Hemi > New Members
Reload this Page >

Everyone from the Washington State area please read

New Members Drop in and introduce yourself!

Everyone from the Washington State area please read

Old 01-22-2009, 12:55 PM
Launching!

Exclamation Everyone from the Washington State area please read

My name is Collin Cutler and Im looking for a very good friend of mine who has gone missing. His name is Henry Meynier (menyay) and we served together on the USS Pennsylvania a few years ago. He is an ex submariner and big into the classic MOPAR scene. Hes a short stocky cajun guy with curly black hair thats a pool shark from Biloxi and is probably driving something odd like a 440 Dart wagon or a Hemi Volare stacked with thermoquads. He always got power out of the weirdest crap, I wouldnt be suprised to see a blown slant 6 under his hood. We have people all over the country looking for him because he hasnt been heard from since right after Katrina. His father is on his death bed and its imperative we find him. Hes as mean as they come but he was one of my very best friends and this is the one of the only places I knew someone might know of him. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 01-07-2011, 06:37 PM

Hello - I do know Henry. He is currently married to Gesica Talanoa and living in Washington. You can find her on facebook. Hope this helps.