New Members Drop in and introduce yourself!

Fraud alert !

Old 04-16-2015, 10:01 AM
Teching In

Thumbs down Fraud alert !

Hey guys, i've faced with some disappointing situation recently
I bought a vehicle that had front end damage from a collision, which wasn't disclosed by the seller. And he’d shown me a CARFAX report, which also didn't show any accident records — the car was absolutely clean according to it. However, I ran a report on another website, epicvin.com, and it showed that the car was in an accident and then repaired. I don't know why this information wasn't disclosed by CARFAX, but now I'm aware that CARFAX isn’t a service that can be trusted, and I won't use it again.
Old 06-10-2015, 07:18 AM

Its really so sad to heard,why he had not tell you correct before made the deal.
He should had to bring that into your attention..
Old 11-01-2021, 03:06 PM

Smile

Originally Posted by TomSchaeffer
Hey guys, i've faced with some disappointing situation recently
I bought a vehicle that had front end damage from a collision, which wasn't disclosed by the seller. And he’d shown me a CARFAX report, which also didn't show any accident records — the car was absolutely clean according to it. However, I ran a report on another website, epicvin.com, and it showed that the car was in an accident and then repaired. I don't know why this information wasn't disclosed by CARFAX, but now I'm aware that CARFAX isn’t a service that can be trusted, and I won't use it again.
Wow! Seems like I am noit the only person who really loved this website epicvin.com
I thought everyone prefer carfax, but me - I am not actually