Internal Engine Blocks | Cylinder Heads | Rotating Assy | Camshafts

RaceTec Pistons

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2009, 01:33 PM
Teching In

Default RaceTec Pistons

I am designing a new forging for the Hemi and I am wanting to know if there is anything you would like to see as far a features or combinations? We have been doing a ton of development work and parts for the Hemi and it has got to the point where we decided to do a couple dedicated forgings now! We should have one here running on our in-house dyno shortly...

Thanks,
Jeremy
Old 02-06-2009, 08:41 AM

Default turbo pistons.

im building a 392 stroker,but nobody offers a thick top piston for extreme boost. if you could develop smthng of that nature,would for sure buy it.

4.050 callies crank
callies compstar 6.125 rods
currently diamond pistons/unless a thicker deck piston becomes available!
indy billit main caps
custom cam
custom head work
o ringed block
1/2 inch head stud conversion
88mm precision turbo
custom intake
fast stand alone.
47re manual valvebody/custom converter

all goin in a 71 polara!

let me know if you develop a piston that could help me?there is people wanting me to build a few combination's like this. email if possible!

thanks,chris
Old 02-15-2009, 07:46 AM

Default Pistons for my project

Hi! What i would like to see is pistons for combinations like,5.7 heads on 6.1 block for different strokes. the 5.7 heads have greater volume than 6.1 (84cc vs 76cc) and the compression drop when we do the switch.Good flow and high vélocity of the 5.7 heads is perfect for small cubic inches engines up to 426 ci with moderate RPM.

Thanks

Marc.

Originally Posted by RaceTec Pistons
I am designing a new forging for the Hemi and I am wanting to know if there is anything you would like to see as far a features or combinations? We have been doing a ton of development work and parts for the Hemi and it has got to the point where we decided to do a couple dedicated forgings now! We should have one here running on our in-house dyno shortly...

Thanks,
Jeremy

Quick Reply: RaceTec Pistons