Internal Engine Blocks | Cylinder Heads | Rotating Assy | Camshafts

i need nos

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 06:42 PM
On The Tree

Default i need nos

i have a 06 hemi ram rcsb i have superchips and a k and n fipk and m and h drag radials went to the track and ran a 14.6 at 90.94 with a 2.08 60 ft
i want nos about a 75 shot or any other sugestions would help want to get in the 13's or if any body has a kit for sale give me a pm
Old 03-28-2007, 07:07 PM
TECH Resident

hmmm may want to try a Jato Rocket!!!! Sorry, just could not help being a wizeazz!!

There is not a lot of traffic in here yet.... and then there is mostly cars I think....

Look for a PM.....

TJ
Old 03-30-2007, 05:39 PM
12 Second Truck Club

How is nitrous working with the MDS any issues, just remeber to change out to a cooler stage spark plug and tune your superchips to 87 octance and dont let it spray into 4th gear
Old 04-01-2007, 03:09 AM
On The Tree

dont know havnt got it on yet but i dont think it should be a problem yea ive heard that about 4 gear the tranni wont take it
Old 04-08-2007, 08:26 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 06hemi
i have a 06 hemi ram rcsb i have superchips and a k and n fipk and m and h drag radials went to the track and ran a 14.6 at 90.94 with a 2.08 60 ft
i want nos about a 75 shot or any other sugestions would help want to get in the 13's or if any body has a kit for sale give me a pm

Very unlikely that a 75 shot will take 6 tenths of your ET. May want to think about that.

However, a 75 shot is a good pill to start with, and work your way up. Make sure you read plugs after you start spraying it to make sure you are not too lean. My favorite Nitrous company IS: Nitrous Oxide Systems (NOS) and thier kits are USUALLY on the conservative side, both in power ratings, and for safety. And remember, TOO lean will slow you down just like TOO rich will, AND too rich can cause high EGT's just like too lean, AND can do as much damage as too lean also. With nitrous, not trying to scare you (as I currently have been a nitrous user since '93) but it is in the "tune up", and if you do not watch it, can hurt things QUICK!!! Make sure your solenoids are grounded GOOD, your lines are not "pinched", bottle pressure is a HUGE help (and a gauge is a MUST if you ask me). Those are some of the beginning tips for Nitrous.

When you start stepping up the pill size, that is when you need to start thinking about colder plugs, turning up fuel pressure, good gas, and if you start getting REAL nuts a dedicated fuel system becomes necessary.
I have a Pro Mod T/A that I just sold: 632" BBC with 1 fogger system and had a plate under each carb with 1200+ HP capability. I had it pilled for 500 in the fogger and 250 in each plate for a total of 1000 HP, the motor made 1100 HP (which is weak for 632", BUT, we used a "junk" top end) by itself. Car ran a best of 7.02 @ 202 MPH with a 1.09 60'. With a stick in it, launch RPM was EVERYTHING. Car really never 60' like it should have, tires either shook, or the motor bogged. I know, sorry

Back to your Hemi. A set of headers, free flowing exhaust and a cam swap will wake that Hemi up. Oh yeah, gear swap......

Last edited by GenIII53; 04-08-2007 at 08:31 AM.