Click here to visit Performance Trucks

Click here to visit Mod Motor Tech

Click here to visit Modern Hemi

Modern Hemi Forums  

Internal Engine Blocks | Cylinder Heads | Rotating Assy | Camshafts

Old 07-24-2015, 03:02 PM   #1  

Default Fuel injector breakthrough!

Fuel injector breakthrough! TO: All and/or IC engine enthusiasts,
WOW what a day for you and me. I have just days ago confirmed an honest to God breakthrough using my own 2011 HEMI Charger at Andy Wicks Dyno-tune shop in Watertown, SD.

The pictures are self explanatory but I am talking about a simple device (which I call FI Blades) that turns an ordinary injector into a dual function FI allowing for actual externally tunable intra-port air flow control. This is my own patent pending concept.

While I will have to recommend professional installation, most semi-mechanically inclined people will have no problem installing them in less then an hour. After that tuning adjustments can be done in seconds.

These things create real torque + power you can feel.

Right now the apps I can supply are those that use the slender body FI with the long tip as pictured here. Can anyone tell me all the applications that currently use this injector and/or production #s for any application using tem?

I am accepting no-deposit pre-orders with a 4-6 week lead time. While results are guaranteed to vary I nonetheless guarantee they will work or I will return your money + the cost of the dyno time to prove it did not work. They are going to be $300.00 for a set of 8.

My Name is Reggie D. Huff, so call or email me with any questions. My Phone # is 330-373-8106

I am so sorry but I cannot get the damn power graph to attach. But I can email it. I will tell you it made power from top to bottom 20-28 ft/lbs @ the bottom end and about 7 HP @ the top and we have only scratched the surface!
Attached Thumbnails
Fuel injector breakthrough!-single_cylinder_turned_right_dual_white_arrow_4_6.jpg   Fuel injector breakthrough!-single_installation_from_back_6_4.jpg  
Reg A is offline   Reply With Quote