Industry & Media Read the latest news about Hemi vehicles & products

My Ride Rules - Now Casting

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2011, 07:51 PM

Default My Ride Rules - Now Casting

DRIVERS... START YOUR ENGINES, FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS, AND HANG ON TIGHT!

SPEED CHANNEL and ITV Studios America are casting new episodes of the hit TV show MY RIDE RULES! We’re looking for passionate people with one-of-a-kind cars.

My Ride Rules is a car competition series that pits four car fanatics against each other to see who has the baddest wheels on the road. In each episode, four contestants show off their car, tour and test drive each others’ cars, and then judge the other vehicles on appearance, performance, and personality. The car with the most points wins the title “Best In Show” and drives off with a CASH PRIZE!

WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for dynamic, aggressive, outspoken, opinionated car enthusiasts with a truck- load of personality & attitude...And a kick-*** ride to back it up! You must be an expert on your
car and be excited to show it off! Why is it special? How did you customize it? Why is it better than any other car on the road?

EACH CONTESTANT WILL BE COMPENSATED FOR
SHOOT DAYS AND THE WINNER COULD WALK AWAY
WITH CASH AND PRIZES!!

IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE SHOW YOU MUST
MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
MUST live in Southern California or in Phoenix/ Scottsdale, Arizona or their surrounding areas
MUST be at least 18 years of age
MUST have a unique, interesting, CUSTOMIZED car that you can’t wait to share with the rest of the world Examples: Original Mini, BMW M5, really heavy muscle car, low rider, customized exotic sports cars MUST be willing to let others drive your car in order to rate it properly

If you are interested in being a part of “My Ride Rules” apply online at www.mysticartpictures.com or email us today at:
CastingComeDrive@gmail.com
Send us a brief description of yourself and your car. Include contact information, vehicle information and some great photos of you and your car. If you have any additional questions, call us at 818.563.4131.