Negative
Been waiting 4 months for a turbo kit and gave up finally
Rating Already Submitted
Report Bad Rating
Buyer LT1 Trash (0)
07-16-2009
LT1 Trash
07-16-2009, 11:38 AM
In the beginning of march i gave albert $2000 down for a turbo kit to be custom made by him. He told me it would take a month to get everything together, welded ect to be finished. Time went by and i was getting worried since he had so much money of mine and he refused to meet up and let me see my stuff He always ignored my calls/text unless it was me calling 20 times in a row and he would answer with "ill give you a call later when i get off" but never would. .

more time went by and i decied it was time to file a police report because of how shady he was and ive yet to see the kit. he finally met up with me and gave me the full $2000 back(which i believe is only because i had his DL#, home address ect and was local). while i was there speaking to him i asked if he was really making the kit or if i was wasting my time. he said he was honestly making it so ive been waiting and still have not received a call saying my kit is done. i recently gave up after 4 months of waiting and purchased a heads/cam combo. Albert, thanks for wasting my time and causing me a shit load of stress.