Rating Summary
Options
From
Date
gi8e7oi825
02-02-2009, 09:30 AM
Reference the correspondence below. Your last PM to me was January 25th, eight days ago. I don't think I've ever provided a tracking number to a buyer more than two days after his/her purchase. Most of the time, I provide it within an hour of receiving payment, and items are usually shipped the same day. Those that aren't, are shipped the next business day. I can't figure out why it's taken you twelve days.

After reading this thread, I don't trust you anymore and just want a refund. I can't afford to lose my car because of leaky rails.

Originally Posted by chetmo
greg, not a problem, going to try and send it off tommorrow.
Originally Posted by gi8e7oi825
Could you PM me a tracking number when you send them out?

Thanks,
-greg

Payment sent!

Chetmoseley_2008@yahoo.com
I'll take it! What's your PayPal?

30 bucks. 35 shipped.
I won't be needing the fuel injectors, so how much for just the fuel rails?

-greg

I actually do.
http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-pa...ock-parts.html

Do you still have the LS1 fuel rail?

Thanks,
-greg

chetmo
02-02-2009, 12:17 PM
I have been in contact with this guy the whole time. They are getting shipped out today. Couldn't do it last Tuesday due to work issues. If you want send me a pm with your number. That other thread is a joke. And is an engine builder vs. Engine builder battle. My computer decided to crash. And I'm doing this via phone. So shoot me a pm of your number and we can talk.

gi8e7oi825
02-02-2009, 02:45 PM
I don't understand why you need my phone number to ship me something and PM a tracking number, but my day phone is 703 578 1107.