Wonderbread
08-14-2008, 01:07 PM
Please see the post that I linked this to, it explains the whole situation.

chetmo
08-14-2008, 01:16 PM
Motor was stock, I spoke to my engine builder about the situation and everything was ok to use a bolt other than katechs, this man was simply trying to get a 200+ dollar set of bolts from me. And in the mist of all this the oil pan was a messup and I was willing to ship him the oilpan, until he ran off and opened a paypal dispute before allowing that to be worked out.

Wonderbread
08-14-2008, 01:30 PM
The only reason I wanted the Katech bolts is because you installed them and stretched the rod. You advertised the motor as stock and never touched. I was not trying to get over on a cheap ass set of bolts. I was trying to avoid pulling apart an engine that was supposed to be stock and ready to go.You lied. You also were supposed to send me an oil pan with this engine and I did not receive it.

chetmo
08-14-2008, 01:32 PM
did you not see what i posted and wrote about the oil pan! and there is NO WAY that rod is stretched, NO WAY! that bolt was put in and torqued to half of what it was suppossed to be, NO WAY that rod can be stretched.

Wonderbread
08-14-2008, 01:35 PM
Not only is the rod stretched, but the factory bolt is stretched. I will have to pull this motor apart and take pictures of what we find. You lied about the motor. Bottom line. I asked you in the PM if anything had been done to it and you said it was totally stock, you are a liar and a fraud

chetmo
09-16-2008, 09:23 PM
Once again, no way could the rod be stretched, I would like to see proof of this statement.

Wonderbread
09-17-2008, 07:24 AM
Where is my oil pan thief?

chetmo
09-18-2008, 11:39 AM
I tried multiple times to settle all this with you, you wanted no part other than provide you with aftermarket parts, when the stock parts where content and sufficient. Once again you have provided me no proof on the matter, So call me a thief all you want, as it seems you are the crooked one that tried to gather aftermarket products from me on a stock motor. So say what you got to say, and im done with this.

Wonderbread
09-18-2008, 02:48 PM
Again where is my oil pan that you lied about?