Date
69TA
02-29-2008, 08:55 AM
OK got ripped off by minesfaster

Name: Nic

Here is the original thread in his own words as posted by minesfaster:

Tran's am COMPLETE pop up light kit & carob fiber grille for camaro

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a complete trans am pop up light set. Both side's driver & passenger.
Come's with EVERYTHING metal top's ( black ) motor's brachet's light's i mean everything this is a complete take off. Im selling them because im switching over to non pop up.The part that has the paint there is some clear coat coming off.
This will be good even if you need JUST the motor's.
Asking $150 shipped. Shipping alone is $40

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showth...080&highlight=

I paid this guy his full asking price of $150 then he sends me a bunch of useless headlight parts.

I say parts, because both units were disassembled in the box. And upon further inspection I find out screws, harware, bolts and nuts were missing. 3 out of the 4 bulbs are missing. Both driver's side and passenger's side plugs, where you would plug the headlight motors to the factory harness is cut off and missing. Driver's side headlight cover has two dents and a crease.

Who sells things like that and has the balls to list them as complete.
He even full capped the words "COMPLETE and EVERYTHING"....."complete take off".

What ever happened to "everything this is a complete take off"?

To make things even worst Nic (minesfaster) he leaves me a negative feedback and tells me I didn't pay him in full and that he wants me to pay him an additional $25 for the missing stuff.

Please tell everyone to avoid this tool at all cost

minesfaster
03-01-2008, 07:40 PM
This guy is making it way more then it is. I sent him what was listed in my add ! He says bolts & nuts are missing why would i not sent all the correct bolts lol. Also i have TONS of photos of the headlights when they were on my car there is and WERE NO dents or creases in the headlights. Possibly got a dent due to shipping.
DO NOT believe this guy HE IS THE ONE THAT STILL OWES ME MONEY. iF HE WAS SOOO DISSAPOINTED THEN WHY DID I SEND HIM NEGATIVE FEEDBACK IN THE FIRST PLACE ? LOOK AT THE ORIGINAL SALE DATE. I JUST GAVE NEGATIVE FEED BACK BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT TO BUT HE REFUSED TO PAY ME THE REST OF MY MONEY LIKE HE SAID HE WOULD. I MEAN WHO SELLS 2 COMPLETE HEADLIGHT ASSEMBLYS WITH MOTORS FOR 150$ SHIPPED.

69TA
03-01-2008, 09:25 PM
Here is a cut and paste of one of our PM's:

================================================== ========
Re: headlights

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[quote=69TA]Nic,

Now I know why they were so cheap.

What the fuck happened to them?

They are all jiggly with missing bolts and nuts.
And the harnesses to the motors are both cut.

Driver's side cover has 2 nice size dents. One sharp one from the underside and a crease from the top.

Why did you unbolt them into a bunch of headlight parts and worst yet cut the harnesses?

Where are the headlights? Missing 3 out of the four.

You told me these things were good and complete.

[quote=minesfaster]
Wait hold on a second there. There were NO dents in them when i sent them out at ALL. There is some of the clear coat coming off which was mentioned in the add. I had to take them apart to get them off the car. Also for them to fit into the box. I have the spare bolts that i didnt remember where they went in a small zip lock baggy for you. I didnt think the harness came with the lights i can send it out if you need it ! Like i said i had to take them apart to get them off the car incase you didnt know there a paint in the ass to get off. The headlights were burnt out. except that one. what do you want me to do for you man ? Just lemme know, you can send them back and im sure i can get $200 for them as they are ! They go for $200 each used in good condition so that $400 you got them for 150$ shipped...

================================================== ========

Even by your own words (minesfaster) admitted that you took both headlights apart to fit them into a small ass box. A box that was so small one fully assembled one would probably barely even fit into.
What ever happened to the "shipping alone is $40?"
You took them apart and lost or left out the hardware!
So where the hell are the missing hardware?

Go look at your own words in your for sale thread. You claimed them to be complete!!!
You also by your own words admitted to cutting the harnesses off the ends of the headlight motors. I think everyone on here knows what the meaning of "COMPLETE" including yourself means.

Who the hell would take wire cutters to the ends of headlight motors when they are claiming to sell the headlights as complete.
How the hell am I suppose to use them now?
I should cut my harness off my car and permanently solder the headlights in? I mean how the hell would I even know what color wires went with what wires?

It's like selling a "COMPLETE" engine harness and cutting the plugs off where the CPU would plug in.

You by your own words admitted to leaving out 3 out of the 4 headlamps because they were bad.
So where is the "complete"?

You by your own words admitted that I paid your $150 for them.
Your asking price as listed in your thread was $150 shipped.
So how the hell did I not pay you in full?

Oh yeah, I forgot you wanted $25 extra on top of the $150 for the missing parts. Parts that should have been included in the first place!

What a F'ing scammer you are.
You really expected me to pay you $25 for my missing parts?

Are you a complete mooron or an idiot or both?

What about the dents and crease?
Yeah, I got pissed off and smashed them.
More like they were either there in first place or got that way due to your shitty packing abilities.

I saved the PM's that I got from you and will gladly forward them to anyone who thinks I am making this shit up. You are so ridiculous I could not even make this stuff up. I also forwarded the PM's to the MODS, so hopefully they will ban your stupid ass from ever selling more garbage to other people.

-69TA

minesfaster
03-01-2008, 09:51 PM
WOW this guy is INSANE. I dont know what else to say ! The headlight DID NOT include the wiring harness. You are the idiot for not paying me all my money hopfully you get BANNED.

69TA
03-01-2008, 10:18 PM

minesfaster
03-02-2008, 03:43 AM
Well i have dated photos of the headlights that show NO DENTS OR CREASES ! I put all the nuts & bolts that mount to the car insdie a zip lock bag for him.