Rating Summary
Options
From
Date
minesfaster
02-29-2008, 03:25 AM
This Guy Was Suppose To Send Me The Rest Of My Money When He Recieved The Headlights. The Condition And All Was Described In My Thread. He Expected Way Too Much. Will Never Do Business Again. Lied About The Condition Of The Lights I Packed It Very Well Look At My Feedback No Negatives.

69TA
02-29-2008, 09:23 AM
I paid this fool his full asking price $150 via Paypal.

and he has the nerve to try to extort and rip me off for an additional $25 to pay for missing and cut off items that should have been included in the first place.

Here is a reply PM by Minesfaster where he acknowledges that I paid the full $150 and that he was aware of missing items.

Re: headlights

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[quote=69TA]Nic,

Now I know why they were so cheap.

What the fuck happened to them?

They are all jiggly with missing bolts and nuts.
And the harnesses to the motors are both cut.

Driver's side cover has 2 nice size dents. One sharp one from the underside and a crease from the top.

Why did you unbolt them into a bunch of headlight parts and worst yet cut the harnesses?

Where are the headlights? Missing 3 out of the four.

You told me these things were good and complete.
[quote=minesfaster][quote=69TA]
Wait hold on a second there. There were NO dents in them when i sent them out at ALL. There is some of the clear coat coming off which was mentioned in the add. I had to take them apart to get them off the car. Also for them to fit into the box. I have the spare bolts that i didnt remember where they went in a small zip lock baggy for you. I didnt think the harness came with the lights i can send it out if you need it ! Like i said i had to take them apart to get them off the car incase you didnt know there a paint in the ass to get off. The headlights were burnt out. except that one. what do you want me to do for you man ? Just lemme know, you can send them back and im sure i can get $200 for them as they are ! They go for $200 each used in good condition so that $400 you got them for 150$ shipped...

Original thread where he clearly states that both headlights are complete!!!

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=843080

Tran's am COMPLETE pop up light kit & carob fiber grille for camaro

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a complete trans am pop up light set. Both side's driver & passenger.
Come's with EVERYTHING metal top's ( black ) motor's brachet's light's i mean everything this is a complete take off. Im selling them because im switching over to non pop up.The part that has the paint there is some clear coat coming off.
This will be good even if you need JUST the motor's.
Asking $150 shipped. Shipping alone is $40

Also i have a ( black ) carbon fiber grille insert for a 1998-2002 camaro
it is from slp. Has a pinky nail sized chip on the very bottom not bad at all.
Asking $80 was 150$ new.
Check my other thread for more part's !
http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=831021
Thank's guy's
Nic