Negative
Owes $925.00 for nitrous kit
Rating Already Submitted
Report Bad Rating
Seller chris.shea (0)
01-31-2008
chris.shea
01-31-2008, 01:21 AM
This is an off forum transaction but Chris is a current member here and this needs to be brought to the light. http://http://www.phfba.net/index.ph...644&hl=nitrous

Hey I want the kit, BUT my tranny is taking a crap on me I have to fix it first, IF you can and would can you wait till MID/late OCT and I will send you the money for it for sure. IF not totally cool, but I will have the money then without a doubt.

808-225-4378 Chris
aka Speedboat

Mahalo
Damn that sucks. normally i wouldnt wait and move on but figured id give a local buyer a chance first. quite a few people on the corvette forums have been showing interest even after i removed the nitrous info from my ad there.

tell you what. if you pay to ship it over when i return home later this month ill send it over early. this way ill be less inclined to sell it before you can secure funds and you would already have the kit on the car ready to get back in the action after the tranny repairs. ill just need a date to which you plan to pay for the kit.
address is

Christopher Heskey
1923 Kirkpatrick Lp
Honolulu, Hi 96818

just let me know bro how much for the shipping k.
Dude I know its taken way to long to sent you the money And I am sorry just last week I was really sick and went to work and home to bed for a few days in a row. Then this week I am trying to get all the crap done that I have to get done before my family leaves to the mainland. I have been running around like a chicken with my head cutt off the last month really. But dont bring stuff onto the board a PM is good enough.
wasn't dragging your name through the mud but I've been burned in the past. not sayin your trying to cut and run but that kind of stuff does happen. attempted to make contact over the past few days and you either don't pick up or return calls. I even called last night and you dropped my call and didn't call back. almost seems like your avoiding me. but whatever its off my chest. your much respected on this board and I hold you in high regard but if I didn't learn from past mistakes I wouldn't be where I am today.
Cool I understand by all means where u are coming from. Yesterday was the first call I had recieved and didnt know who it was. U kept going in and out. If you call and I dont answer a lot of times its cause of me being at work and either I just dont answer calls at work and get back to them when I can IF a message is left. And some of the times I dont get a signal at all due to being in the mts. Again I feel bad that I havent gotten u the money on time like I said I would. Just with everything going on right now has been nuts!! and that is an understatement. Back to the phone call thing too I have been busy with moving and getting things ready for the family to leave so answering the phone is limited.