Rating Summary
Options
From
Date
Negative
Sic7camaro wouldnt stand behind a bad T56 he sold me.
Rating Already Submitted
Report Bad Rating
Buyer Zbinkley (0)
03-16-2012
Zbinkley
03-16-2012, 07:56 PM
Bought a T56 from Sic7camaro that was SUPPOSED to have a tick stage 2 and only 30k on rebuild. When i got the tranny put in only about 500 miles of 90 percent highway driving (a trip to the dyno and back) the tranny started to grind going into 3rd and would sometimes pop out. It kept getting worse until i pretty much didnt have 3rd. I tore the tranny apart and wouldnt you know it. BONE STOCK, and WORE OUT. the 1-2 fork pads had completely wore through and were wearing into the shift fork (fork had to be replaced). The main cluster had chipped teeth. 4th gear had chipped teeth. Like i said, pretty beat up. I contacted the seller through multiple PM's and and unanswered phone calls and he basically told me to f*** off. I paid 1400 for the tranny and i was asking for 300 back just to HELP pay for the repairs, no luck. He wasnt willing to work with me one bit. I ended up sending it to libertys for faceplating. The faceplating costs about 900 to do 1-4th. the quote i got was 1800 to fix everything and faceplate. Basically cost me an extra 900 bucks.