Negative
He had a scuba shop rupture the disc. Nano has free lifetime warentee WTF
Rating Already Submitted
Report Bad Rating
Seller adrynalinjunkie (4)
01-08-2012
roadtrip120
01-08-2012, 05:40 AM
So i took the Nano bottle to get filled today and i ran into issues. It popped the low pressure burst disc at 3,000. The guys said that happens when the regulator is dirty so he pulled the regulator apart infront of me and cleaned it. He put a 1,800 disk back in because he said the low side didn't need to be regulated that high since i was only going to run 1050psi regulated to the nitrous bottle. Otherwise it could send 3000psi to the nitrous bottle. Well it popped the 1800psi disc on the second try. SO then he put a 3,000 back in, like it came with, and this time he put a gauge on the out put side the regulator was putting out 1200psi+, so i guess i'm going to have to send it to Nano to get rebuilt. I was curious why one burst disc was bronze and the other was stainless? Have you had issues with this before, or issues of any kind? I guess i dont expect a truthful answer. I'm not real happy about this purchase, and i hope i dont have any more issue with the Nano or the Stand Alone.

I would apprecieate it if you would send me $40.00 back to cover the cost of shipping both ways to Nano and the labor and parts to rebuild the regulator. I dont know what it would cost but that would be enough to at least cover the hassel, if not the bill.

Brady

adrynalinjunkie
01-08-2012, 02:46 PM
I know for a fact that I had that bottle filled and ran 2 passes on a 200 shot then it sat for 3 months and still had a 1000 psi on the gauge before I drained it for shipment.
How is it my fault that the hacker you had fill it filled it to fast and didn't follow the recomended procedure that nano recomends? Nano says to wait 10 minutes to let it settle before topping the bottle off at 4500 psi. I am sure this guy didn't do this and just tried to fill it to 4500.

Call nano read on there website, don't take my word for this.
Damn 26 ratings and now you are asking me to give you negative feedback huh? OK if that is what you want. You drew first blood, not me.

roadtrip120
01-08-2012, 02:58 PM
Just so everyone else knows not to buy from you.

The same shop filled my brand new 4500 Nano 15lb kit with no issues, so why is your junk giving me problems if they are filling both bottles the same way? Explain that for me??