Modern Hemi Forums

Modern Hemi Forums (https://www.modernhemi.com/forums/)
-   Diagnostics & Tuning (https://www.modernhemi.com/forums/diagnostics-tuning-8/)
-   -   What tuning software options? (https://www.modernhemi.com/forums/diagnostics-tuning-8/what-tuning-software-options-190/)

ringram 05-01-2007 01:28 AM

What tuning software options?

Ok GM guys have tunercats/jet, hpt and efilive etc
What do the Hemi guys have?

Im not looking at the canned handheld's more the full featured software.

Whats around?

MrDestinE 05-19-2007 06:30 AM

Handhelds...... Superchips, Hypertech, latest to the field, Bully Dog
plugins... Jet ( forget it )

that is about it unless I forgot something...

TJ

sprayjunkie 05-31-2007 02:28 PM

Diablo Predator coming this Summer to a Hemi near you....

sprayjunkie 06-04-2007 03:19 PM

Update:
We have successfully flashed a Hemi on the dyno. The Magnum R/T was tuned using our Diablosport Predator, and with a simple tune adding only 2° of timing, we picked up 10rwhp/13rwtq. The A/F was still in the high 10's.
Full development work on the tuning aspect of the tool will begin immediately, and hopefully I will have a part number for everyone to order in the near future, but things are looking good!

sprayjunkie 06-07-2007 05:34 PM

Does anyone read these threads?
I get like 20 calls a day from people looking for tuning solutions for these Hemis, where are you all?
Anyhow, we leaned the 5.7 out a bit today and added 4° of timing and saw some real nice gains. These things are going to make real good power with the tunes. We actually saw a blip of KR, and then realized that the engineer who owns the car had some cheap ass 89 octane (why?) in it. Should see some solid improvements tomorrow with 93.....

sprayjunkie 06-08-2007 02:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a dyno sheet from our preliminary stage of tuning.
Pretty impressive gains across the board, with peaks of 300rwhp and 340rwtq.
There may still be more left, but this is an example of the least you can expect from installing the performance tune from the Predator once it is made available.
Enjoy! :devil:

Sharadon 06-13-2007 09:39 PM

If you guys make a honest tuner, that can be adjusted by the end user. You'll sell thousands of them

Black02SS 06-13-2007 09:47 PM

Let me know when you have a full tuning/scanning solution available. We have (4) DaimlerChrysler factories within 5 miles of each other. Nice market. :)

sprayjunkie 06-16-2007 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by Sharadon
If you guys make a honest tuner, that can be adjusted by the end user. You'll sell thousands of them

That is the plan :devil:

sprayjunkie 06-16-2007 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by Black02SS
Let me know when you have a full tuning/scanning solution available. We have (4) DaimlerChrysler factories within 5 miles of each other. Nice market. :)

The Predator release will be followed very closely by full CMR software support at first to dealers, and eventually to end users as well.

Thanks
Mike